Hannah — Head Coach
Hannah has spent her whole life in the health and wellness area studying Exercise Science and Nutrition, being a competitive CrossFit Athlete, a personal trainer and running a wellness clinic. Combining this experience with her other passion in life, seeing others achieve their goals, The Remedy was born.
Over the years she has worked hard training and with her nutrition trialling all the things. Different exercises methods, nutrition programs and understanding the science and approaches behind them. Through her journey, going through it just like everyone else, she has learnt what works when, what to look out for and what approaches work for different people. Hannah can’t wait to help you achieve your goals!
• Precision Nutrition Coaching Level 1
• CrossFit Level 1 Cert
• Diploma in Exercise Science (DipExSci)
• CrossFit Mobility Level 1
• 10 Years Coaching (CrossFit/Kettlebells/Olympic Weightlifting)
• Certificate in soft tissue massage therapy (8 years experience)
• 77th in the 2016 CrossFit Open
We can’t wait to share this journey with you! Let do your admin so you can focus on the important stuff